A few things that happened, are happening, or will be happening soon...
- If you are in Philadelphia, this Thursday September 4th is the opening reception
for my two-person exhibition with Emily Cucalon
at the Parkway Central Library.
- Last week, I wrote a guest post for Fieldwork
, an artwork by John Rogers
and Amy Tavern
that is experienced through an interactive map tracing their journey through Iceland. After exploring the map, I wrote a short piece about the connection I felt with the artists and what we collected to remember our time in Iceland. which can be read HERE
- Next week I will be in North Carolina, for a one-week retreat/residency, generously hosted by Penland School of Crafts for former students of their Core Fellowship Program
. My home base will be the letterpress studio where I plan to work on a short book and some experimental printing techniques.
- I will have a book, Oculus Song
, in the Picture Books exhibit at Duke University's Power Plant Gallery
, a juried exhibition of self-published and handmade photo books. The show will run mid-September through November.
- Last but not least, I will have a table at the first annual Philalalia
, small press poetry and art fair on Saturday September 26 at Tyler School of Art in Philadelphia, where Justin Staller
and I will be debuting our collaborative book "Start Over"